The controversial Mercenaries 2: World in Flames™ sets the bar for explosive, open-world action games in the next generation. A power-hungry tyrant is interfering with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone. This is an opportunity for you. World powers with deep pockets are willing to pay you to create chaos and do their dirty work. Mercenaries 2 features the latest and most dangerous in civilian and military tech, everything from tanks, APCs, boats, shiny new sports cars, to even a satellite-guided bunker-busting mini-nuke. These are your tools, use them well.
You are not a soldier. You are a mercenary. Everyone will try and screw you, given the chance. They think they can get away with it, because they don't know rule number one: Everybody pays.
- Massive open-ended game world: Larger than all previous Mercenaries combined, the world of Mercenaries 2 is jam-packed with colorful characters and environments.
- Enhanced destruction: Bring buildings teeming with enemy soldiers down section by section, topple an overpass with C4 to stop an oncoming enemy vehicular assault, fire off an RPG at a balcony and watch as it crashes on unsuspecting enemies below. This destruction isn't just cool, be sure to use it to your advantage!
- A mercenary's paradise: Recruit other mercenaries to build your own private military company. Each faction has plenty of work for you, from small pick-up jobs to elaborate, multi-objective missions. The world offers over one hundred unique tasks you can take on—if you're interested.
- Cool new toys: Dozens of weapons, land-based vehicles and watercraft are available for you to use and blow the stuffing out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky.
- Cooperative multiplayer: Play the main campaign with the help of your friends. Jump in and out of a game at any time.