Friday, September 21, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
💀 So this morning I felt like checking out this old blog. I was surprised how much everything has changed. They added mobile and a bunch of others tools. I am excited to start this up again. Theres so much to learn, but I'm looking forward to it!
P.S. Thats Diego in the pic. You guys will be seeing more of him! 🐶
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Experience an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climactic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, fights to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.
Final battles: Play as a U.S. Marine or Russian conscript across a variety of European and Pacific infantry, vehicle and airborne missions. An all new depth of WWII-era combat variety, from the unique and varying locations that traverse the ruins of Western Europe to the harsh wetlands of Imperial Japan, immerses gamers into an adrenaline-filled, epic struggle.
Co-op campaign mode: "No One Fights Alone" takes on new meaning as players can complete the entire single player campaign with up to four players online or two players via split-screen (both online and offline). Complete unique co-op challenges to earn rewards and bragging rights. The title takes the perks, rankings and online stats players love in multiplayer, and builds them into the cooperative campaign, adding even more variety, replayability, and fun.
Multiplayer modes: Vehicles have been added to the multiplayer experience, featuring player rankings, upgradeable weapons, squad-based gameplay, map scripting, and customizable classes and perks.
Unprecedented WWII cinematic quality: Utilizing the jaw-dropping and revolutionary Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare™ engine, Call of Duty: World at War delivers an unprecedented level of visual and cinematic effects. Highly-detailed character models, self-shadowing, environmental lighting, and amazing special effects up the authenticity to new heights. Depth of field, rim-lighting, and texture-streaming technology bring the adrenaline-pumping combat to life. Physics-enabled battlefields and destructible cover immerse players into the harrowing and dynamic combat.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Gears of War® 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the 4.7 million-selling blockbuster third-person tactical action game, and one of the most popular Xbox 360 games in history. Gears of War 2 picks up six months after the events of Gears of War, and thrusts you back into a deep and harrowing story of humankind's epic battle for survival against a nightmarish force of underground creatures known as the Locust Horde.
Gears of War 2 is developed by Epic Games exclusively for Xbox 360®. Continue the story of Marcus Fenix, a reluctant war hero, as he leads Delta Squad on a series of perilous and adrenaline-pumping missions. Gears of War 2 blends a best-in-class third-person shooter with unsurpassed high-definition visuals, all layered on top of an engaging story of survival, loss, and retribution.
Bigger, better, and more badass gameplay: Gears of War 2 builds upon the gameplay of the first title in every way. First, the scope of the action is bigger—new characters, more weapons, nastier enemies, bigger vehicles, and grander locales offer more action, more emotion, and more thrills. Next, every major aspect of the game has been refined to create heightened, more immersive experiences. Finally, the overall tone of Gears of War 2 is more badass—replete with new weapon-specific executions, chainsaw duels, and shocking boss fights.
Jaw-dropping visuals: Gears of War 2 raises the graphics bar for next-generation games through its breathtaking visual effects, which are made possible through advances in Unreal Engine 3. New visual effects include ambient occlusion, dynamic shadows, improved character lighting, the ability to render hundreds of on-screen characters simultaneously, improved water physics, additional blood and bullet decals, advanced destructible environments, new weather effects, and the introduction of fluid objects. When combined with the sweeping vistas and evocative locales in the world of Sera where the Gears of War 2 story unfolds, these additions help make this the most gorgeous game available this generation.
Gripping story: Gears of War 2 continues to push deep, immersive storytelling in video games to greater heights. Humanity's epic battle for survival is felt on both the personal and epic levels as you explore multiple story arcs that introduce new characters and flesh out the histories of familiar ones. A new in-game conversational camera system also helps bring the compelling story to life in a cinematic fashion.
Unparalleled Xbox LIVE action: Gears of War 2 takes full advantage of the industry-leading Xbox LIVE® service. Home to 10 million gamers, Xbox LIVE is a robust online entertainment network and allows you to experience Gears of War 2 either competitively or cooperatively. Enhanced competitive multiplayer gameplay over Xbox LIVE introduces new modes, weapons, and a multitude of new maps. Also new to Gears of War 2 is the ability to drop in and drop out of the co-op campaign at anytime, while allowing you to play at their own difficulty setting. Enjoying the visceral thrills of Gears of War has never been easier.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
The controversial Mercenaries 2: World in Flames™ sets the bar for explosive, open-world action games in the next generation. A power-hungry tyrant is interfering with Venezuela's oil supply, sparking an invasion that turns the country into a warzone. This is an opportunity for you. World powers with deep pockets are willing to pay you to create chaos and do their dirty work. Mercenaries 2 features the latest and most dangerous in civilian and military tech, everything from tanks, APCs, boats, shiny new sports cars, to even a satellite-guided bunker-busting mini-nuke. These are your tools, use them well.
You are not a soldier. You are a mercenary. Everyone will try and screw you, given the chance. They think they can get away with it, because they don't know rule number one: Everybody pays.
- Massive open-ended game world: Larger than all previous Mercenaries combined, the world of Mercenaries 2 is jam-packed with colorful characters and environments.
- Enhanced destruction: Bring buildings teeming with enemy soldiers down section by section, topple an overpass with C4 to stop an oncoming enemy vehicular assault, fire off an RPG at a balcony and watch as it crashes on unsuspecting enemies below. This destruction isn't just cool, be sure to use it to your advantage!
- A mercenary's paradise: Recruit other mercenaries to build your own private military company. Each faction has plenty of work for you, from small pick-up jobs to elaborate, multi-objective missions. The world offers over one hundred unique tasks you can take on—if you're interested.
- Cool new toys: Dozens of weapons, land-based vehicles and watercraft are available for you to use and blow the stuffing out of everything! Use the new grappling hook to latch on to flying vehicles and commandeer them in the sky.
- Cooperative multiplayer: Play the main campaign with the help of your friends. Jump in and out of a game at any time.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Assassin's Creed™ is the next-generation game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that redefines the action genre. Assassin's Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
The setting is 1191 A.D. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.
You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- The Assassin: Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic, responsive environments: Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Total freedom: Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Epic times of the Crusades: Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the twelfth century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action: Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay: The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for Xbox 360 allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Kingdom Under Fire™ Circle of Doom is an action role-playing game set in another dimension with randomly generated maps. Save the world from eternal darkness as you battle hordes of enemies using your skills to build powerful weapon combos for each hero. Take your game online with the seamlessly integrated multiplayer over Xbox LIVE®.
* Darkness Falls…Destiny Awaits! While the Lords of Light and Darkness have alternately ruled the world throughout time, the Alliance of Light was triumphant in the latest battle. Six heroes were pulled into the dark dimension by the Lord of Darkness during his retreat. Can you stave off mutation and survive the continuous onslaught of demented monsters in this twisted action role-playing game? Will you find a way back to the Age of Light? Choose your hero … battle awaits!
* Choose your hero: Six heroes from Kingdom Under Fire are available, each with their own unique fighting style and weapons.
* Varied worlds: Each world features randomly generated maps and destructible environments to ensure a unique experience every time for extended gameplay.
* Customization: Evolve your characters and customize your armor and weapons. There is a nearly infinite combination of weapons, abilities, and spells.
* Multiplayer: Four player co-op mode allows you to team up with friends and try out new strategies by combining fighting styles and sharing abilities.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Taking its cues from online social-networking sites, Microsoft revealed that the latest layer of the impeding dashboard update will let Xbox Live users view other members' friends lists. The new functionality is optional and subject to certain qualifications. Although those aged 18 and older will by default be able to view the friends lists of everyone, those over 13 are limited to the lists of those they've already added as friends. Those wishing for their list to remain private can also turn off the ability altogether.
Microsoft also noted today that more information on the Xbox 360 dashboard update will be made available later this week.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
I suppose work must be overwhelming for some that sometimes they wished they had a gun of sorts to shoot their boss and then themselves, and that thought must have led a design engineer from Solware to come up with a gun-shaped computer mouse - touted to be the first of its kind in the world. This mouse is a perfect replica of the Sig P230, where the trigger functions as the left mouse button while the right mouse button is located where your middle finger rests. Doesn't look too ergonomic to me though, but at least this doesn't discriminate against lefties. Sadly, this product is now discontinued.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
For a limited time, they are giving away 250 samples. Check out http://www.marvel.com/digitalcomics/ and get your subscription today!
Friday the 13th remake will hopefully begin shooting in early 2008.