Google
 

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

D-Box X3me and Quest chairs

D-Box X3me and Quest chairs

For those who love the feeling of being seated in simulation rides, the D-Box X3me and Quest chairs are just the thing for you. Each of these leather recliners come with integrated actuators that pull you into the onscreen action, rocking you in style (and in sync) with the movie's movement and sound. You'll need a D-Box decoder box to act as the go-between for your media player and D-Box chair. New movies will have their motion codes constantly updated on the D-Box site. These chairs are capable of up to 2Gs of acceleration as well as 100 movements per second. The X3me retails for a whopping $13,110, while the Quest is $4,140 cheaper but misses out on one actuator.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2007/11/dbox_x3me_and_quest_chairs.html

No comments: